Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm just too tired

Well, somehow we made it on a flight to London a day early. It all happened with so much luck it was amazing. We ended up running home and Bev and Buz threw all their stuff into a bag, they still don't even know what they ended up bringing. I got a row to myself, just like all the other 18 passengers flying in coach. When we got to London we spent the rest of the day trying to stay awake long enough to get into a semi regular sleep pattern, 8 o'clock here, noon at home. Needless to say, we didn't do too much. But today Bev and I took a sight seeing tour all throughout the city, I climbed all the way to the top of St. Paul's cathedral and all. London Tower, Tower Bridge, around all the parks, everything.
We had to get up really early to make it to the bus, and I am just exhausted right now. So, before I fall asleep, I will finish this sentence and wrap it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment